Thursday, September 13, 2007

Phil Bryant Loves SuperTalk

In addition to doing Phil's dirty work in smearing Charlie Ross in the primary, SuperTalk is broadcasting its message of Dewey Phil Bryant can do no wrong everywhere they have stations today. If one was curious about the stations' choice in the Lt. Governors race it should now be clear if it wasn't before.

Steve Davenport, who owns the SuperTalk radio chain, will be holding a $1,000 a couple fundraiser for Dewey Phil Bryant on the 19th of this month.

State Senators not on the list include Tommy Robertson (who lost his primary to Michael Watson), Travis Little, Gary Jackson, J. Ed Morgan (who lost his primary to Billy Hudson), Charlie Ross (unity Charlie?), Michael Chaney, Stacey Pickering (who perhaps doesn't want to be associated with Phil's auditing record).

SuperTalk, we not only shill for Dewey Phil Bryant, we fund him too. (How's that for a new slogan?)

3 comments:

  1. John,

    I have to say, you get some very interesting information considering you live at home with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks I have a local admirer.

    I, like likely a majority of college students have benevolent parents who allow me a place to stay when I am not at school or on the road.

    I'm not quite sure how where I live and what I know have anything to do with each other though.

    Perhaps you could clarify.

    ReplyDelete