Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama wins big, Musgrove looking bleak

As expected Barack Obama will become the 44th president of the United States. Obama carried all of the Kerry states along with Ohio, Virginia, Iowa, Florida, and Colorado so far. Mississippi took 2 hours for the networks to call but sits at 57-42 as of this time. Unfortunately Ronnie Musgrove looks to be in a bind against Roger Wicker, trailing by a 55-45 margin with over 60% reporting.

I will give a detailed report of the Senate races as well as more on the Obama romp.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion Musgrove lost because he seemed to blow off the coast. With the exception of a few quick shake and great visits his profile on the coast was at best, minimal. I cite as an example the recently concluded Ocean Springs Art Festival which annually draws an estimated 100,000 visitors. Wicker stooges were all over the place. I didn't see one campaign worker for Musgrove. An opportunity lost? I think so

    ReplyDelete