Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Al Hopkins' Office In Gulfport

I went looking for the Harrison County Election Commission Office Monday. I couldn't find it so I stopped at a law office because they always have a secretary up front. As I walked in I realized it was Hopkins, (something) and Hopkins and asked the secretary if that was Al Hopkins' office. It was. I then asked where the election office was and she told me it was probably near the courthouse (blocks away and over Pass Road). I turned around and it was two buildings back on the right. Yeah, thanks!
Hopkins Law Office

Here's my car in front of the office. Look at the left side of the bumper.
Hood Hopkins
Yep, that is a Jim Hood bumper sticker. I wonder if she also told Hopkins how to get elected.

5 comments:

  1. Wait a minute. You're making fun of the secretary while YOU'RE the one with the Jim Hood sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly an UNBELIEVABLE set of circumstances that you got lost and just happened to end up in Hopkin's law office. Maybe she thought she gave you the right address, but shouldn't you have called and asked for directions before you headed there? I guess she could have drawn you a map using bright colors from the crayola box. By the way.....Do you know your left from your right? The bumper sticker is located on the passenger side of the car. With your sense of direction, know wonder you couldn't find what you were looking for. You're 2 french fries short from being a happy meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh. that's cute. you started your account just for this. your first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great comeback!!! I noticed you didn't defend any of my comments.

    ReplyDelete