Monday, July 21, 2008

Y'all Look Out For Super Exciting Posts In A Week

Lucky for me I'm off to another conference Wednesday with the United Methodist Church:

SEJ Convocation for Young People (I'm one of those younguns!)

What that means though is that I won't be able to post in the meantime so you're going to have to wait for great video clips from Netroots Nation and even better video from Gene Taylor's townhall today with a dozen congressmen including Speaker Pelosi.

A bonus clip will be Republican Insurance Commissioner saying nice things about Speaker Pelosi. I definitely thank him for giving me that exclusive (unless of course he's done the same elsewhere), but you're going to have to wait till next week to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Do you happen to have a post about the SEJ Convocation that I missed? We're trying to encourage some of our kids to take advantage of United Methodist opportunities. Thanks, Gayle@hopeforhealing.org

    ReplyDelete