Thursday, August 7, 2008

Help Wanted: Write For Cotton Mouth

As election season really heats up we'd like to welcome a couple new writers.

Geographic diversity is a plus, but we'll consider all comers.

We at Cotton Mouth have very few requirements of our writers.

You need to love Mississippi and want to make her better and be of the Democratic persuasion.

We try to keep a civil tone and quality content (especially compared to most other political blogs) so a level head is a must.

Please contact me if you are interested.

My e-mail is john DOT w DOT leek AT gmail DOT com

Your assistance is appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. So, what would be the traits of an individual considered to be of the democratic persuasion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reasonably Prudent PersonAugust 7, 2008 at 12:30 PM

    I guess I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reread the title, it said HELP wanted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha.

    I'd prefer to remain one of the few sites in MS that actually likes Democrats if that's more direct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reasonably Prudent PersonAugust 7, 2008 at 2:06 PM

    I like Democrats, but not their politics/ideology. Big difference.
    It isn't personal, just business. I'm sure we would enjoy a good conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure we could have a good conversation.

    Actually a majority of my friends are Republicans, and we have great discussions.

    We all win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chuck for Cottonmouth!! Chuck for Cottonmouth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chuck, you have a better chance of winning gold in Beijing. ;)

    ReplyDelete