Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Travis Childers launches new web presence

This comes from an email Travis Childers sent out to his supporters.


Dear Friends,

Recently, I launched my new Online Office. The new site is a comprehensive resource for both legislative and case work concerns. The site has new navigational tools which allow visitors to easily find the information they are looking for.

To visit Congressman Childers' Online Office click here
The new website offers information on my positions on various issues as well as tools to assist visitors in finding information regarding my voting record and legislation I have introduced and co-sponsored. In addition, the site offers important tools to assist individuals and small businesses in finding grants that are available through the federal government and information on the current foreclosure crisis.

Finally, my new site offers information and links to assist seniors in finding out about their social security and Medicare benefits, assists veterans with questions pertaining to the Veteran's Administration, and has a kids page to help Mississippi's students learn about the federal government.

I encourage you to visit my website to learn more about what I am doing in Congress, request assistance from one of my five offices or to email me with your questions or concerns. It is my honor to represent North Mississippi and I look forward to hearing from you. My new website can be found at http://www.childers.house.gov/

No comments:

Post a Comment