Sunday, December 2, 2007

Calling All Mississippi Blogs!

I'd like to put together a better list of Mississippi blogs and I'd like your help. If a blog is already listed on the sidebar it doesn't need to be added those blogs include:

Will Bardwell
AM in the Morning
Natchez Mississippi
The Gulf Coast Realist
Head Reactivated
Yaller Dog Blog
Jackson Progressive
Clearing the Cobwebs
The Editor's Blog (Sun Herald)
Tupelo Biz Buzz (Daily Journal)
Hampton Blog (Clarion Leger)
Magnolia Report
Pearl Mississippi CPA
Y'all Politics
Majority in Mississippi
Right of Mississippi

I may be removing the newspaper blogs and any that haven't been updated since the election, but please add any of interest.

They don't have to be political, just published from Mississippi. Leave your additions in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! I've got 27 listed on the right column blogroll of Head Reactivated; please feel free to add all of them to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hurt, I can't believe you've left me off the list, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m in Hattiesburg, but I’m not sure if a blog as unstructured as mine is what you’re looking for. I talk about craft beer, politics, religion (and the lack thereof), science, and random stuff that catches my eye like movies and books.

    www.butchbailey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those listed are just the ones I currenly have up. More can / will be added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.ccbhblog.blogspot.com

    Communities for a Clean Bill of Health (CCBH) is a broad-based coalition of state and community organizations who share a common goal of raising the excise tax on cigarettes in the State of Mississippi. The coalition is made up of over 40 organizations including AARP of Mississippi, American Caner Society, American Heart Association, American Lung Association, the Children’s Defense Fund, Mississippi Health Advocacy Program, and the Partnership for a Healthy Mississippi. www.ccbh.cc

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://missthirddistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete