Sunday, December 9, 2007

Posting Through This Christmas Season

Posting will be slow through early January as I have exams this week and then I will out of the country till January. If you are curious why you can e-mail me, but it's not something I want to put on a public forum.

Posting will continue with Jake Cooper having agreed to try to post for much of the month with an emphasis on the Speaker's race and Speaker McCoy's soon-to-be sucessful re-election. At least some of the posts will focus on why Jeff Smith should not be the Speaker.

Trey Parker and Casey Ann will also likely post a few times on topics of their choosing.

Have a very meaningful Christmas keeping in mind its history and the hope that story brings to you and this world. Let's not forget that this is not about shopping, decorating or some fat guy in a red suit. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could let me write for ya. I'm so good they would never know the difference. I could write as a liberal better than most of your posters. ;-)

    ReplyDelete