Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Democrats United Going Into MS-01 Special Election

Steve Holland Has Endorsed Travis Childers for the April 22nd Special Election and the November General Election



From Steve Holland's Website:
I want to say: "Thank you!...With All of my Heart".
I have been honored with such dear and caring friends that have worked tirelessly for the campaign. I have been blessed with many kind words of support, and countless prayers. I am very grateful. I do what I do because of the kind, caring people of Mississippi. I will continue to fight for you as a State Representative in Jackson. Do not hesitate to call on me when I can help you.

I want you to know that Travis Childers is a dear friend of mine. I support him 1,000,000 %. April 22 is the next election that decides who will fulfill the remaining term until the November Election. I want you to help me put Travis in Washington on April 22nd.and keep him in office through the November election.

I can not thank all of you enough for the help and motivation that you have provided in our campaign.

Again, thank you for all of your support.With warmest personal regards, I remain Very Truly Yours,

Steve Holland


Visit Travis Childers' Website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment