Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Help Jeff Buy His Plane Ticket To Denver: Chipin towards $520.

Jeff joined us a while back and has since been a more prolific writer than myself and has kept Cotton Mouth running during my regular absences.

He is our representative to go to Denver as a credentialed blogger and will cover the event from a different perspective as a citizen journalist.

He, like myself, is not independently wealthy and could use our help in getting there. He's too modest to ask himself so I'm asking for him.



Go ahead and donate $20. If 26 people do his ticket will be paid for. You'll help us provide top rate Convention coverage that you won't get anywhere else.

7 comments:

  1. Where you at Chuck, Brett, Dawg, JD, RPP, ROM, Peckerwood, Mking, and any other misguided right-winger I left off of the list? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help him provide another view!

    You know he won't stick with a script (if such a thing is available).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between you and McCain, ya'll might have enough for a RC cola and MoonPie by convention time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, donate. Now. You know you're going to enjoy his coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like this going better than expected...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reasonably Prudent PersonAugust 4, 2008 at 8:30 AM

    I posted an offer under Obama's birthday post. I'm really serious. With you being Democrats, I may have you sign a waiver of liability, but will pay you $8 an hour and provide drinks and lunch to work in my yard with me. I live in the Jackson area. Work will be weeding mostly and some flower bed work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And this is good news for John McCain...

    ReplyDelete