Thursday, March 20, 2008

I just donated $10 dollars to Rep. Don Cazayoux And You Should Too

If you want Democrats to have a majority large enough to pass universal healthcare it's going to take a few more.

I think we'll have a Democratic president (whether it is Madam or Mister President) and a strong majority in the senate with 3 to 6 pickups.

Rep. Don Cazayoux is running in the 6th Congressional District of Louisiana which includes Baton Rouge.

A couple of his ads:



This seat has been historically very Republican, but Cazayoux, like our own Rep. Gene Taylor, fits his District and will vote with Democrats the vast majority of the time. The Cook Political Report calls it a TOSS-UP. We can win this race, but he's going to need help.

If you can volunteer CLICK HERE or if like me you'd like to make a small donation CLICK HERE. Both are excellent choices.

And yes, for the record, I do like and respect Gene Taylor even if I disagree with him on some major issues.

1 comment:

  1. this guy looks good.

    This is off topic, but I have a link to a story about a guy arrested earlier this month in H'burg for standing at the intersection where we were the other day and holding an anti-war sign.

    Something funny happened the first time I tried to post a comment. If you get a duplicate, accept my apology and just delete one. :)

    ReplyDelete