Thursday, March 27, 2008

Send to your Republican Friends Across MS

From the jacksonfreepress.com:

The following e-mail went around the Sunday before the March 11 primary. When one of the JFP writers got it (through an account for an organization he volunteers with), it had the sender's name listed, as well as a list of other e-mail addresses it went to, including many people who work at a bank in Brookhaven and members of the local business press. We are seeking a comment from the sender.

From: xxxxxx@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Send to your Republican friends all across MS

Continue the chaos for the Democratic party by voting for Hillary Clinton on Tuesday. I know this will be hard for you, but it is more fun watching the Democrats implode. John McCain has secured the Republican nomination, and everyone is predicting that Obama will win MS easily. Don't let this happen. Keep the madness going for this party by voting for Clinton. Forward this on to all of your Republican friends across MS!

6 comments:

  1. If they were trying to make an argument for party registration they sure are doing a fine job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant strategy. Worked like a charm, it did.

    Party registration is a bad idea for Mississippi- it would only benefit Republicans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    I'm still rather undecided on the matter all in all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm undecided on it, myself. I can upsides and downsides.

    I've go a post i would like you guys to read. http://geneo.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/who-will-stand-up-with-me/

    See the comments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Cotton Mouth. I'm Melissa hailing from Alabama. I've been meaning to acquaint myself with your site for months on the recommendation of Gene.

    Gene has been the Paul Revere of netroots for Southern bloggers particularly a Sipp-Bama nexus. And I certainly agree. We have an interest in knitting our passions together.

    So, sorry, that I'm off topic, but I wanted to say hey. Best to you and yours, and I plan on regular visits. Sincerely.

    ReplyDelete