Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ask John Edwards a Question

I will be going to see John Edwards at one of the events Monday in Mississippi and I'll be a credentialed blogger.

What this means is that I get to ask him a couple of questions like a member of the traditional (papers, TV) media.

Help me think of a couple good questions to ask. I might just ask one.

Keep in mind though that I will not ask a question that is framed as a personal attack or is made with the intent to embarass, y'all can do better than that.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Senator Edwards:

    Are you concerned that part of your base of support may be attributed, in part, to reluctance on the part of some Democratic voters to nominate a candidate who is not a white male? What are you doing to help make sure this isn't a factor?


    Cheers,

    TH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a comment from you Tom, welcome!

    I put up a post-it on my wall during the fall semester at USM that posed the question Kerry or Edwards; who will be the token white man?

    I think in the Democratic primary his race may do him more harm than good with people who want the party's leaders to reflect its diversity.

    (full disclosure: I've given Obama money, but would be happy with Richardson, Obama, Edwards, Dodd, or Clinton in my order of preference)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reasonably Prudent PersonJuly 16, 2007 at 2:27 PM

    "Would you support begging bloggers that will give you good press because you are a Democrat?"

    "Could you spot me a C-note?"

    Sorry...too tempting.

    ReplyDelete