Monday, July 16, 2007

Choose The Best Political Blog At Magnolia Report

Magnolia Report, the popular Mississippi news aggregator has posted a poll asking you to vote for "the best political blog in Mississippi."

The poll includes Cotton Mouth (we'd love to be your choice), the Clarion Ledger, the Jackson Free Press, and Mississippi Politics which is rebranding as Y'all Politics. (I really wish I'd thought that name up before they did.)

Go vote for us. We are bringing you more original content, more exclusive video, and more news that you won't find anywhere else.

Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I tried, man.
    Got a message saying someone from the same IP address already voted. I guess you can't get votes from spouses living at the same address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. There are a lot more conservative readers online in this state and more conservative blogs, so I don't think that I'll beat the only conservative blog they put up, but I'd be happy with beating both the newspapers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reasonably Prudent PersonJuly 17, 2007 at 9:42 AM

    I like Alan Lange's comment. You fill a niche. I didn't vote, because I felt like the poll is stupid. Each of you provide something. Keep blogging, I enjoy the discourse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subject Line : Beat Long Poll Lines with Absentee Ballots from StateDemocracy.org


    Many state and local election officials are encouraging voters to use Absentee Ballots to avoid the long lines and delays expected at the polls on November 4th due to the record-breaking surge in newly registered voters.

    Voters in most states still have time to obtain an Absentee Ballot by simply downloading an official application form available through www.StateDemocracy.org, a completely FREE public service from the nonprofit StateDemocracy Foundation.


    Read More: http://us-2008-election.blogspot.com/2008/10/beat-long-poll-lines-with-absentee.html

    ReplyDelete