Thursday, September 6, 2007

See Democratic Candidates Live And In Person

Join Rob Smith, Jamie Franks, Gary Anderson, Rickey Cole, Rudy Warnock, Lynn Posey, and Shawn O'Hara will be speaking at the Mississippi Democratic Club in Jackson Saturday.

The Club will meet at the Jackson Municipal Art Gallery at 839 North State Street in Jackson. (Parking is available at the rear from North President Street.)

Saturday, September 8, 2007 from 9:30 - 11:30 am.

I'm leaning towards going so if you do go there's a chance you might get to meet the Cotton Mouth himself.

4 comments:

  1. I don't tend to put these things up, but these folks were nice enough to send me a note (stamp and all) asking me too.

    If anybody goes to that much effort, I'd feel bad not letting y'all know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't have to return something to Tupelo (and study for a test) I'd be there JL. But alas, it calls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to Gary on Big WWL 870AM & 105.3FM this Saturday

    Gary will be on Big WWL 870AM & 105.3FM from 11:10am until 11:30am and can be heard throughout South Mississippi or live on the web at www.wwl.com find the blue “Listen Live” button.

    Call-in and support Gary by dialing 504-260-1870 or 866-889-0870.

    ReplyDelete