Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm In The Obama Event At Jackson State University

- At the moment it doesn't look like they are going to let me up on the risers so video wouldn't be particularly good. The Mississippi Democratic Party and The Clinton Campaign were far more accommodating. I expected a little more, though I do understand the challenges of a larger event.

- It's going to be a PACKED house! Another reporter tells me there are 8,000 seats and they're going to fill a large section of the floor. Clinton's best event (as far as I know) was the JJH Dinner with a little over 2,000. There was a massive line at 4 even though he isn't scheduled to speak till 7. I'd say there is an enthusiasm gap between the campaigns.

- The Obama Campaign and JSU have been nice enough to provide wireless internet in the main room which allows me to post this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment