Saturday, March 29, 2008

Specifics On McCain's Scheduled Stop in Mississippi

*Mon Mar 31, 2008 *
9:30am McCain: Speech in Meridian, MS
*Where: *2200 Fifth St., Meridian, MS
*Description: *"Service t o America" tour - Speech at Mississippi State
University at 8:45 a.m. The event will be held at the Riley Center.
*Tracking Scheduled*


I'd go if I lived anywhere near Meridian. Be sure to bring questions about the Keating 5, Staying in Iraq indefinitely, violating campaign finance laws he wrote, or not understanding the basics of Iraq and Iran or longterm foreign policy in general. I would.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, and don't forget he totally caved in on torture to keep from alienating the Bush base.

    John, I've got a proposal up I'd like you to take a look at, and discussion with some friends going about it. It's the post titled "thanks."

    All you other Cotton Mouth folks are welcome to offer your input, too. Y'all do great work. If it weren't for you, I'd have no one to rely on but the MSM for Mississippi news. Feel free to drop links to your work or to interesting stuff you find on the web in my comments threads, and to add your thoughts to any discussion you see going on there. I'm trying to get serious about some community building, and CM is a biiig part of the Mississippi-Alabama community, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gene-O- what is your blog's address?

    ReplyDelete