Saturday, March 8, 2008

Video From Before Jackson Jefferson Hamer Dinner In Canton

Mississippian Endorses Barack Obama:*


Former Democratic Nominee for Treasurer (2003) and Insurance Commissioner (2007) Gary Anderson Endorses Barack Obama:


Mississippi Democratic Activist Kelly Jacobs Endorses Hillary Clinton:


Former State Senator and Current Hillary Clinton Mississippi Co-Chair Gloria Williamson:


Former Governor and Current Barack Obama Mississippi Co-Chair Ray Mabus:


Ridiculously Enthusiastic Hillary Clinton Supporter From Alabama Sings:


*If you know her name please leave let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Person #1 looks/sounds VERY familiar--I've either met her somewhere, or seen her on TV--but I don't know who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She played basketball (I think) at Ole Miss, but I don't remember her name. Grrr. I should have written it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I say played I mean some time ago. (to clarify)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggie Gillom-Granderson is her married name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of the lady I was talking about, I am not sure if that is her or not.

    ReplyDelete