Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Obama General Election Ad: Country I Love



It's playing in Alaska, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Virginia.

Read that again. It's playing in Alaska, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakoda and Virgina. I don't suspect John Kerry had a chance in those states, but Obama is running strong.

Hopefully they'll add Mississippi soon. I think he can win here, but then again he won't have to if he's competing in so many other supposedly "red states."

John McCain; Welcome to the General Election

3 comments:

  1. A great, serene, and gentle advertisement. I'm also glad he says "blessed" and shouts-out the Golden Rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the general elction John McCain. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's good.

    I think it's exactly the ad he needs to start with.

    A lot of people think they know who he is, but don't.

    This should help.

    ReplyDelete