Thursday, June 5, 2008

State Democratic Delegates: Please Vote For Brown Miller For National Delegate

From Brown:
Fellow Delegates:

I am a candidate for PRESIDENTIAL ELECTOR from the 4th Congressional District and I would greatly appreciate your vote and support. The last time we Democrats carried the State of Mississippi in a Presidential Election was 32 years ago in 1976 for President Jimmy Carter. We have a great opportunity in 2008 to carry our state in November and help elect Sen. Obama as the next President of the United States.

Please allow me to thank you in advance for your consideration to vote for me as your next Presidential Elector from our Congressional District.

Democratically Yours,

Brown Miller


Brown Miller is one of the most committed Democrats Mississippi has. I hope he receives your support.

1 comment: