Thursday, July 12, 2007

Help Me Get To Yearly Kos

I will be attending Yearly Kos the first week of August. Yearly Kos is the largest conference of political bloggers (i.e. those who blog) in the nation.

I am a college student and do not yet have enough funds to attend.

I have found lodging through a family member and have found a sponsor to cover the conference registration, but I still need the money to pay for a plane ticket and other costs.

Yearly Kos will enable me to be a better blogger and bring you better content.

If you would like to help me with this please make a donation by clicking the chip in! button directly above the "get noticed" picture.

Thank you for your readership and support.

5 comments:

  1. Try this:

    GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind. ;)

    Or you could throw me $10 or $20. You know it'd be worth it for the video alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your generousity.

    ReplyDelete