Thursday, July 26, 2007

George Dale is a Coward

George Dale is a Coward

by Ana Maria

What else do you call a man who refuses to show his face in a part of Mississippi that knows best his handiwork as a failed insurance commissioner in the aftermath of Katrina? I call him a coward, a chicken. That’s right. Chicken George.

How do I know that Chicken George Dale refuses to show his face around here? That Big Chicken bought over $275,000 worth of campaign radio and television ads for the last two weeks of this election season which ends on August 7th.

As of last week, Dale’s advertising buys to reach Mississippi voters included Jackson ($117,000), Columbus/Tupelo ($63,000), Laurel/Hattiesburg ($43,000), Greenwood/Greenville ($19,000), and Meridian ($31,000), Miss., as well as Memphis, Tenn., ($5,000).

He didn’t schedule one radio or television ad to run here on the coast of Mississippi. Not one dime for an advertisement along the Gulf Coast. Not a single, ity bitty penny. Not ONE.

More . . .

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you brought that to everyone elses attention! Most people wouldn't have known that George Dale didn't purchase airtime on the coast if they don't live there! I hope the rest of Mississippi agrees that we need to change alot of our states officials if we want to successfully move forward

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) your comment has me beaming from ear-to-ear! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La tee dah - just when I think Gary Anderson (Dale's worthy opposition for Insurance Commissioner) can't look any better, you reveal new info that makes Mr Anderson *The Man* for the Commissioner job. I already liked Gary but I think I'm falling in love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I want to know if anyone else saw the most recent George Dale television ad? It seems that Ole George thinks mowing his neighbors grass constitutes reelection...

    ReplyDelete