Saturday, July 28, 2007

I was (Doh!) late Thursday to the Fair

Because I was late to the fair I was too late to get close enough to get video of any quality.

Majority in Mississippihas pointed me to the Clarion Ledger which has short clips of the speeches which will have to do. Sorry.

Barbour's Speech
Eaves's Speech

Barbour's speech wasn't very good and wasn't anything new. He offered up a lot of rhetoric that he has been saying but really didn't say anything about what he would do for the future. With all the politicians promising to do Barbour's bidding, I'd like to know what that bidding will be.

Eaves gave the best speech of his that I have ever heard. He had passion and weaved together religious and populist rhetoric beautifully. I was quite surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment