Friday, July 20, 2007

Elizabeth Edwards a "Mississippian"

From The Clarksdale Press Register:
Elizabeth Edwards accompanied her husband, presidental hopful John Edwards, to Marks, Miss. In an one-on-one interview, Elizabeth proclaimed "I call Mississippi home."
She explained that her mother was born in Hazelhurst and her family still has property there. Her father was in the Navy.
"I don't have a real home except where my parents are from and I call Mississippi home. I don't know if you claim me, but I claim you," she stated.

2 comments:

  1. Good, since this is your HOME state then you can tell your pretty husband that Canton is not in the damn Delta.


    I HATE pandering.

    can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since when did the candidate write the press releases?

    ReplyDelete