Sunday, October 7, 2007

Alan Nunnelee: He Like Baseball



Count:
- Conservative: 2
- Values: 4
- Character: 1
- Christian: 1

Will Bardwell asks a good question when he asks where exactly is he going here:


Bardwell:
... WillBardwell.com finds itself confounded by another question: at the end of the ad, why is Nunnelee walking toward the outfield fence? Did he hide his bicycle in one of those bushes? Did he stay after practice saving that young lad's soul that the Tupelo parks service locked them in? Did someone leave him a new pack of tube socks in center field?


Hey, I've coached basketball, I'm Christian, and I've got values; can I be a Senator? (age limit not withstanding)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you meant to write "he like baseball" instead of "he LIKES baseball," but I definitely thinks it's funnier that way and that you should keep it.

    ReplyDelete