Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day In Hattiesburg And We're Rooting For Favre



Several of my friends and I made this Brett Favre snowman in The Rock at Southern Miss this morning. He's sporting a Fedora in support of our new coach. (Larry Fedora)

Southern Miss To The Top! May Hattiesburg freezing over be a good sign for the Packers/Giants game. Go Packers!

(Please forward this photo to anyone you think might be interested. Click on the photo and it'll give you a link you can put in e-mails.)

4 comments:

  1. No offense, but I hope the Packers' chances tomorrow don't hinge on your friends' snowman-making abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    We don't get much practice. It's the first real snow I've seen this far South.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back the Pack! (really an NC State reference, but who cares!?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20-23 Giants.

    I guess I'll be cheering for a Manning (and underdog vs. the Pats) in the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete