Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trent Lott Immigration Roundup: "Goats"

First, Trent's "Goats" remarks have made the rounds appearing accross the net:
The story that started it all

Laura Hipp has it up at the Clarion Ledger

We put up our original post. (I read it in the Sun Herald at breakfast.)

This influential political website (PoliticalWire) picked it up from us.

So did influential progressive blogging hub Daily Kos

A simple search of Google shows many more results."

My favorite response so far though is this: Photoshop of Lott's book on RightOfMississippi

And I might as well show my support for NAVY with Billy the Goat: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had your hands full with the wackos at DK. I think we had our fun with the quote but come on..... Glad you liked the photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, it's so exciting! :) You know I'm all about the feminist bloggers, so here's one for the collection, Pandagon. Goats!!

    ReplyDelete