Friday, May 30, 2008

Help Cotton Mouth Go To Netroots Nation

Update: Y'all have done good, but I'd love to see a few more of you step up. It only takes a minute to help get me to Netroots Nation!  

If you are a member of Democracy for America or are willing to join (free) I could really use your support.

They have created a scholarship to help more folks go the the premier progressive political blogging conference; Netroots Nation.

You can help me get it by voting for me here:

DFA Netroots Nation Scholarship: John Leek

Please go vote for me. It would cover most of my expenses and ensure a Mississippi progressive voice at the conference.

Last year (with help from donors including some of y'all) I was able to go and was the ONLY Mississippi blogger there.

I appreciate y'all's continued support.

- John Leek

3 comments:

  1. Not a problem. I'm glad I found this blog. I'm a blogger myself, but in the world of sports.
    I always enjoy it when people correct me. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to drop a link here to your blog. We have several writers and I don't think I've seen your blog yet.

    ReplyDelete